Global Sales Specialist
Trisonics is recognized as one of Pennsylvania’s top 50 fastest growing companies for four years in a row. This recognition identifies the region’s most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions to the strength of our local economy. Since we have been growing at a rapid pace, we are in need of a qualified employee to fill the position of Global Sales Specialist (GSS) to join our expanding sales team.
As a Global Sales Specialist, the responsibilities will include planning and implementing a targeted sales initiative towards a customer base outside the local engineer and CRM coverage area. The GSS should work diligently to exceed customers’ needs and requests, respond to questions promptly aspire to deliver positive customer experience. The candidates should be customer service oriented, as well as possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Ultimately, the GSS should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships with a wide variety of medical professionals. The candidates will be required to seek out a new customer base to manage and grow through new customer acquisition and existing incoming leads.
*This is an inside Sales position based out of our Harrisburg Corporate office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Develops and implements a strategic sales business plan to achieve annual goals
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities and discusses with management
- Establish and maintain relationships with facility influencers and key onsite purchasers to grow end user business
- Represent Trisonics at trade shows to promote full company portfolio
- Prepare and send monthly closed sales and quote reports to management
- Maintain customer database through Salesforce. Log calls and other pertinent information on a daily basis
- Maintain product request through Salesforce. Annual report sent to management
- Market to U.S. and international clientele to increase Global Sales revenue
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Work with marketing on different ideas and initiatives to help support sales growth. I.e., system specials, specific customer incentives
- Maintain consistent corporate image throughout all product presentations, promotional material and events
- Monitor all facets of lead retrieval on a daily basis including sales@trisonics email, website, and phone inquiries. Follow up accordingly
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Two to three years of proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with the ability to learn existing sales and tracking software
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customers’ need
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Phone sales experience and Business or marketing degree a plus
- This is a highly commissioned position, we are seeking motivated and goal oriented team members.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Representative: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Qualified candidates can send their resume to Chris Wildman.
Lead Generation Specialist
Trisonics is recognized as one of Pennsylvania’s top 50 fastest growing companies for four years in a row. This recognition identifies the region’s most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions to the strength of our local economy. Since we have been growing at a rapid pace, we are in need of a qualified employee to join our expanding team.
*This position based out of our Harrisburg Corporate office
PURPOSE: The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Global Sales Specialists. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound calling from provided prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising programs.
· Must be able to navigate through complex healthcare facilities to uncover and speak with the appropriate point of contact.
· Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past.
· Conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief phone discussion.
· Set appointments for Global Sales Specialists or Global Sales Manager for program discussion and ultimate goal of closing qualified leads.
· Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments.
· Use Salesforce.com to capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others in the area.
· Provide feedback to others in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Friendly, can-do attitude.
· Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call.
· Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly.
· Forethought and ingenuity to uncover new areas of opportunity for the company.
· Fast learner who can adapt to change.
· Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude.
· High School or equivalent.
· Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience a plus.
· Experience using CRM/sales software preferred.
· While basic knowledge of medical industry is helpful, training will be provided.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to Chris Wildman.