The 10 Steps to a Great Refurbished Ultrasound from Trisonics
If you are considering buying a used ultrasound system, choosing a company that is serious about quality assurance should be a top priority. A good refurbished ultrasound system can work well for years to come, but you need to make sure the machine has been thoroughly studied and cleaned from top to bottom.
Our ultrasound technicians have over 300 years of combined experience that we apply to the repair and refurbishment of pre-owned ultrasound systems. We guarantee the highest quality of equipment possible for our customers, and we accomplish this by using our TriCertified program. Our 10-step process ensures the system will function like new and operate to exceed OEM specifications. Standard and extended warranties are available covering parts and labor on all ultrasound systems giving you additional peace of mind regarding the quality of the product.
1. Disassemble system – Our service engineers take each machine apart so that parts can be inventoried and everything inside the system can be cleaned. Even if an ultrasound unit is treated with great care, over time, dust and dirt will build up inside. We thoroughly clean every piece so that you don’t have to worry!
2. Verify all mechanical parts – At this point, we check all the mechanical parts and rebuild the control panel if necessary. We want to make sure you don’t have any problems down the road.
3. Replace defective parts to meet OEM standards – The OEM knows best! We make sure that any broken parts we replace on the system meet all OEM standards to restore the machine to peak condition.
4. Verify software and restore factory settings – Just like you would reset a used phone or laptop, a pre-owned ultrasound system must be taken back to its factory settings.
5. Ensure the passing of all diagnostic tests – When choosing a refurbished ultrasound system, we help your peace of mind by checking that it passes all diagnostic tests with flying colors!
6. Complete system backup – Having a backup disk of your system is very important to make sure you don’t lose important settings if you ever have to restore factory settings. Check out our blog post involving system backups for more information! http://www.trisonics.com/blog-post.php?bpid=78
7. Clean and restore external parts – Having a clean exterior on your machine isn’t just about aesthetics. We make sure all the external parts are up to our standards before we continue to the last three steps of the TriCertified process.
8. Verify image quality and assure proper system operation – Image quality is one of the most important things you should consider when buying an ultrasound machine. Trisonics makes sure that that you don’t compromise on quality when choosing a refurbished machine.
9. All systems backed by full-service warranty – This is where our expertise is important to you long term. We know that our engineers are some of the best in the industry, and they are here to keep your machine up and running for years to come.
10. All probes go through rigorous quality assurance testing – Probes are the part of an ultrasound machine that needs to be replaced or repaired most often! We have a whole separate set of steps that we follow just for transducers to ensure top quality images.
We personally guarantee that every ultrasound system that leaves our warehouse has been put through Trisonics stringent certification process and will be sold with a warranty to assure complete satisfaction and peace of mind.